Wednesday, January 22, 2014

By Terry Cellularose Blush Glacé Swatches:

Guess what this pair of black panties came across this morning?

Shade 1: Rose Melba
Shade 2: Flower Sorbet
Shade 3: Frozen Petal




Ingredients


Left to Right: Shade 1 (Rose Melba), Shade 2 (Flower Sorbet), Shade 3 (Frozen Petal)
Shades 2 and 3 are my favorite…there's no visible shimmer, and they dry down to a stain type finish, but when photographed and how it actually looks on the cheek…it looks like hydration, suppleness, and a soft focus glow. It's what I wished the Addiction cheek polishes to be. It's so delicious. The colors remind me of macarons.


I didn't have enough space to swatch shade 2 and 3 due to miscalculating the amount of product and arm space. You can see a touch of faint shade 2 between shades 1 and 3, and that was with several attempts to get it off with makeup remover. Sorry for the patchy swatches, I have an unsteady arm...my left arm only works sometimes (at the moment).

Left to Right: Shade 1 (Rose Melba), Shade 3 (Frozen Petal), Shade 2 (Flower Sorbet),


I'll give an in depth review a bit later since I just got them. Oh and Terry came out with a new Color Control Radiance Elixir…they come in three FOUR shades (white, apricot, and of course, rose, and a deeper golden color.
I had to get the rose one:


I'm curious to see how much of a brighting effect it gives alone and under makeup…be on the lookout on a review on this later. :)

12 comments:

  1. ooh they do look very pretty and with good pigment, think I might be tempted by those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for your review-these are on the top of my list to purchase-they look similar to Armani fluid sheers?-is this new serum meant as a primer or a serum to help with pigmentation??-Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so, so gorgeous! Especially #3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blushes are SOOOO pretty! Can't wait to hear your thoughts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your shout out on Karima's blog and came over here to check it out. I seem to have made a lot of connections with beauty bloggers overseas, but not really any in the NY area! And now that I see that you're as obsessed with By Terry as I am...I warn you, I'm about to comment on like all your entries. :)

    Those look so beautiful! I can't wait to hear more about them!

    Shani x
    She Dreams in Perfect French

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Where could you get this in Canada? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, since I don't live in Canada :(

      Delete
  7. Hmmm...interesting. They seem like great products to try out. I think I want to try the flower sorbet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently bought the Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi-Serum in Rose and looking forward to your review regarding using it under or over make-up, especially using the new By Terry foundation make-up. Is it better than other products as far as the luminous brightening effect. Keep up your By Terry posts. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, would be really interested in your review of Cellularose Blush Glace if you have 2 minutes... thank you!

    ReplyDelete